Susan Shehata, also known as The Space Guru™, is a nationally known Educator, Guide and Performing Artist, who specializes in helping people identify and release their hidden obstacles. She does that through Space Work, Holistic Wellness Services and through Music & Theatre.
Though her offerings are varied, the goal of her work is the same: to clear the deep patterns of resistance in people's lives.
Susan has been a professional performer for twenty years and a certified wellness professional, focusing on transformational healing and space work, for fifteen years.
Together, with her partner, Keith Helke, she is the owner of Shift Home & Lifestyle, LLC, a lifestyle transformation business that offers home services (design + build).
Raising the Consciousness, the media and events arm of her business, produced a radio show by the same name, for three years, and produces the Twin Cities Kirtan Fest, and other healing and music events that inspire global change through individual action.
Susan is also a writer, whose writing has appeared in The Huffington Post and Elephant Journal and whose column, The Space Guru™, has appeared in the Edge Magazine. As a musician and performer, Susan focuses on musical theatre and kirtan (yogic chant music) and released her first kirtan album with her band, Sitara & Kalyani with Pavan-Kumar.
Susan is the creator of The Fabulous Paper Purge, a free online program that was featured in the Pioneer Press, on Fox News and KARE11, and has supported over 1000 participants. Susan shares her wisdom, through speaking events and workshops on the topics of core beliefs and conscious space, online and in various cities, across the country.
Her life’s mission is to use her voice as a performer, writer, healer and mentor to reduce conflict and suffering.
* BFA in Performance & Theatrical Design; U of MN, Duluth
* Certified Classical Feng Shui Practitioner; Yap Chang Hai Center for Excellence
* Certified Rebirthing/Breathwork Practitioner and Trainer; Rebirthing Breathwork International (Leonard Orr)
* Transformative Mediation: Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice
*Intergenerational Trauma: Identity Constellations---developed by Franz Ruppert (Jamie Kirdain); Constellation Facilitator
* Loving Relationships & Breathwork (Sondra Ray)
* Sufi Healing (Dr. Ibrahim Jaffe)
* Yogic and Metaphysical studies (Haidakhan Samaj, India)
Seen & Heard